Restaurant Raatihuoneen Kellari is situated in the heart of the historic stone building district of Pori, under the beautiful brick vaults in the cellar of the Pori Town Hall, designed by C.L.Engel and completed in 1841. The restaurant seats 110, 55 in the Main hall, 30 in the Kannu Hall and 25 in the Prikka Hall. The function rooms upstairs are for 12 and 25 people.
In the immediate vicinity of Pori Town Hall, there are the City Hall, the green spaces of Kirjurinluoto Park, the well-known jazz street of Eteläranta, Pori Theatre and the Hilkka Stage of the Rakastajat theatre. Access to the restaurant is through the courtyard, and in summer our summer terrace is in the courtyard.