Enjoy outdoor activities in the wilderness.
A great combination of different outdoor activities and experiences surrounded by beautiful Finnish nature. In the wilderness, you can enjoy landscape through the woods and other views in an adventure railway; experience hiking in a protected Finnish bog area; camp in the tents next to the river; canoe down the wilderness river; go cycling on the forest’s sand roads; go kayaking on the lake, stay overnight in tentsiles and go fishing on the islands.
You can also enjoy the culture; The hotel and its furniture are designed by famous Finnish architecht Alvar Aalto. In the woods you can experience the magic of Nordic nights accompanied by traditional shamanic drumming and cook using open fire and wild food. And of course, enjoy the Finnish sauna.
This trip is extremely environmental-friendly and leaves no impact on the natural environment.
Duration: 4 nights
Location: Pori, Noormarkku
Group size: 4 - 14 persons
Availability: May to Sebtember
• Accommodation (5 days trip= 2 tents+1 cabin)
• Experienced guides
• A guided tour of Ahlström works and Alvar Aalto
• All equipment needed for guided activities
• Guided trips for activities: adventure railway, hiking, canoeing, cycling, hiking, fishing, sauna, foraging for berries and mushroom, outdoor cooking
• An introduction to traditional uses for Finnish herbs
Available for individuals: No
All rights reserved to changes in schedule, pricing and other details to the itinerary.