Villa Mairea in Noormarkku, the terraced house in Kauttua and the Paimio Sanatorium were homes in which everyday life merges with architecture and iconic design furniture. Well-being stems from the pine forests and riverside sauna. Take a trip under the roofs of the architect Alvar Aalto!
Package: Own bus for the group + tour guide.
Group size: 8–20 persons or minimum charge, prices from
Price: Group size 8–20 persons, starting from EUR 292 per person
Minimum total price: starting from EUR 2,336
Time: All year, from Tuesday to Friday, Saturday also possible by order
Duration: 2 days, 1 night, additional overnight stays can be added
Guide services: Finnish or English
Route: Paimio–Kauttua–Noormarkku, overnight accommodation/night in Kauttua OR Noormarkku–Kauttua–Paimio, overnight accommodation/night in Noormarkku
Right to changes in times, prices and other details is reserved.
The trip includes:
• 2 x lunch
• 1 x coffee/tea and sweet pastry
• 1 x dinner
• 1-night accommodation, in a standard room for two
• 1 x breakfast
• 4 guided tours: Paimio Sanatorium, terraced house, Villa Mairea, Noormarkku mill area and Ahlström Voyage exhibition
• entrance fees
• sauna and wild herb foot soak
By separate order:
• Makkarakoski sawmill museum, Noormarkku
• Pori Art Museum and city tour
• Fishing trip, nature trip, Noormarkku, Paimio nature trail, Paimio Electricity Museum or Handicrafts Museum Miila, Paimio
• Not suitable for disabled access.
• The tours include stairs and walking uphill.
• Please take comfortable shoes with you.
• Journeys between sites using the group’s own bus.
• Moving at the sites by foot.
• additional days of accommodation
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND SALES:
Finnish Archipelago Incoming
+358 44 7566 813