Experience the Villa Mairea in Noormarkku, the Kauttua Works milieu, and the Paimio Sanatorium. Villa Mairea in Noormarkku, Kauttua Terraced House and Paimio Sanatorium were homes where everyday life merged with architecture, iconic design furniture and well-being that stemmed from the pine forests and riverside sauna.
NOTE! Not suitable for persons with reduced mobility, the tour routes involve climbing stairs and walking uphill. Be sure to wear shoes suitable for walking, moving at the sites is done on foot. Transport between
sites is by groups own bus.
Duration: 2 days, 1 night
Location: Paimio - Kauttua - Noormarkku
Group size: 8 - 20 persons
Languages: Finnish or English
Availability: Year-round from Tue - Wed, Sat possible on order.
• 2 x Lunch, 1 x coffee/tea and sweet snack, 1 x dinner, 1 x breakfast
• 1-night stay at a standard two-person room
• 4 guided tours: Paimio Sanatorium, Terassitalo, Villa Mairea, Noormarkku Works and the Ahlström Voyage exhibition
• Entrance fees to tour sites
• Sauna and footbath with wild herbs
• Makkarakoski Sawmill Museum, Noormarkku
• Pori Art Museum and city tour
• Fishing excursion, nature hike, Noormarkku
• Paimio nature trail, Paimio Electrical Museum or Handicrafts Museum Miila, Paimio
• Additional nights
Available for individuals: No
All rights reserved to changes in schedule, pricing and other details to the itinerary.
A roundtrip for Villa Mairea, Kauttua works and Paimio sanatorium - the great masterpieces of architecture.