Open 1.7.-31.7.2020 Mon-Fri 12-18.
The two-nave wooden church built by Salomon Köykkä-Köhlström was completed in 1796. The bell tower, separated from the church, was designed by Carl Ludvig Engel. The bell tower was built in 1832. In 1908, the church was expanded into a cruciform church with capacity for 720 people according to the plans of Josef Stenbäck. In connection with the renovation work in 1971, the church was painted to be as true to the original design as possible.
The altarpiece of the church depicts Jesus blessing children. It was painted by Elin Danielson-Gambogi in 1888. Noormarkku residents were models for the piece.